Installation guidelines for Aqualux Steam Cabins
- Working voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Power consumption: 2500 - 3800 Watts
- Maximum current draw: 15.8 - 17.3 Amps
- Water consumption: 900 - 1200 litres per hour
- Working water pressure of steam generator: 0.75 Bar
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 1.5 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
150mm clearance must be allowed for between the cabin roof and ceiling to allow adequate venting. It is essential that a fully qualified electrician and fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations. The product requires hard wiring into the mains.