Sagittarius Taps and Showers
Sagittarius Ltd, are based in Oldham and are one of the UKs leading suppliers of taps and showers. Sagittarius Taps are constantly introducing new products and improving their range of products.
Attention to detail
Sagittarius Taps believe that their products should perform as well as they look. To be able to offer this commitment of quality as standard, they are very specific about the manufacturers they use, and ensure they have the same attention to detail in place at all stages from manufacture to end user. Such is the confidence in the manufacturing, that Sagittarius Taps offer a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects (excludes moving and serviceable parts, neglect and abuse). They also offer a 10 year guarantee on the chrome plating. All products manufactured by Sagittarius Taps are to the highest standards, which include BS5412, BS1010, WRAS, TMV2 & TMV3, such is the commitment of Sagittarius Taps to quality and customer piece of mind.
Our environment and well being
We all know how precious water is to our general well being, and how we can take steps ourselves to reduce the amount of water we use. In a continued commitment to water wastage Sagittarius Taps have developed eco filters that can be fitted to their products to restrict the amount of litres per minute of water. As well as these filters there are Sensor taps, handsets and shower heads, all of which are, or can be adapted, to limit water usage where required.
Sagittarius Taps also strongly believe that their products should be manufactured and distributed by people who work in Safe and Healthy working conditions. And they also want the products to have the minimal effect on the environment. In an ongoing commitment to being environmentally aware Sagittarius Taps endeavor to comply at all times to an Environmental Management policy.
Environmental Management Policy
Sagittarius Taps are aware of how their environmental management can have an effect on our environment for us and the generations that follow. Listed below are outlined a number of points, that Sagittarius Taps as a company follow to continue to work toward their goal of being a greener company.
- Make sure that the environmental policies remain up to date with current standards.
- Minimization of waste and maximization of recycling of suitable packaging.
- Compliance with all local and national environmental policies.
- Recycling of damaged and/or unsalable goods.
- To inform and educate the employees of these policies and listen to and include any ideas they may have.
- Allow suppliers and customers who have interest in our impact on the environment to send in their comments and suggestions.
- To update the products to better aid environmental goals.
- To ensure that these guidelines are readily available to all employees and anyone who requires them.