Midland Bathroom Distributors Ltd
Midland Bathroom Distributors Ltd, is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we Collect (and Do Not Collect)
We may collect the following information:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.mbd-bathrooms.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering on our site, and placing orders through our site.
2. Any correspondence sent us.
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
5. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
6. Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
We do not collect or store any credit card, debit card or charge card details, this processing will be done by ProTX.
What we do with the Information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping, including the supply of goods purchased through the website, and the relevant administration required.
2. Administration of the website.
3. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
4. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
5. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or post.
6. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
7. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
2. Connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. These cookies enable us:
1. To speed up the website, so that searches are conducted faster.
2. To recognise you when you return to our site.
3. To allow us to customise our site according to your preferences and individual interests.
4. To allow us to obtain information about our customer base and usage pattern.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. An administration fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our registered address, at 93 Amington Road, South Yardley, Birmingham B25 8ET.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Midland Bathroom Distributors Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2008.