Roper Rhodes Ascension Wall Cabinets
Roper Rhodes have surpassed themselves with this range of sleek, anodised aluminium cabinets.
Four designs to choose from, depending on the overall look you wish to achieve. Exuding style and superbly engineered, they're equipped with many thoughtful features such as the no-touch infrared on/off switch which safely turns on the lights, and each boasts a finely detailed curved aluminium body.
Equinox, Pinnacle and Absolute all feature a sleek LED light fitting which provides subtle mood lighting for your bathroom. The LED light is operated using the no-touch infrared switch, fitted on the right-hand side of the cabinet. The Reference range offers both substantial storage and the added benefit of a useful full-length dressing mirror.
Adjustable internal glass shelves provide ample storage for all your bathroom products. The overlapping cabinet doors provide an easy-to-use and cleverly concealed handle without compromising the design of the cabinets.
(1) Lighting: Light fitting incorporating 28 white LEDs - life expectancy 60,000 hours of continuous use.
(2) Infrared On/Off Switch: A safe and easy to use infrared on/off switch, enables the user to activate the lighting without the need to touch the mirror. Simply move your hand in front of the sensor to activate. Please note: The product must be mounted a minimum of 150mm from an adjacent wall/surface or obstruction to ensure correct function of the infrared sensor. The sensor is mounted on the right hand side of cabinet.
(3) Adjustable Glass Shelves: Cabinets are all supplied with adjustable glass shelves.
(4) Curved Anodised Aluminium Body: The solid and robust construction of the curved anodised aluminium body makes it hardwearing, rust proof and easy to maintain - ideal for use within the bathroom environment.
(5) Shaver Socket: Equinox, Pinnacle and Absolute cabinets are fitted with a power socket for electric shavers and toothbrushes which can be operated independently.