Bathroom Cladding - Shower Paneling
Bathroom Cladding, and Shower Paneling also known as PVCu Cladding, is a range of pvc-based decorative wall panels. Bathroom Cladding Panels are very easy to fit, waterproof, and clean and hygienic, they produce almost seamless sheets of easy-to-manage walling. Bathroom Cladding and Shower Paneling can be used to make the area within a shower enclosure watertight instead of using tiles. It is also an effective way of covering the whole bathroom, these unique panels can also be used equally well in place of a bath panel. With different colours to choose from and edging, corner, ceiling and end profiles to suit different situations, it is easy to see why Bathroom Cladding and Shower Paneling is fast becoming a popular alternative to tiles in the bathroom.
Luxury Waterproof Bathroom Flooring
Ready to go Shower Panelling Packs
5mm Thick bathroom wall cladding
10mm Thick bathroom wall cladding
Why choose Bathroom Cladding and Shower Paneling for the bathroom?
- Easy to install
- No grouting required.
- Hygienic wipe clean surface
- Non-porous and mould free
- Huge choice of colours
- The mess and hassle associated with tiling is avoided
- Ideal for any room.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Excellent insulation and sound proofing
- Suitable for wet and dry areas
- Suitable for both walls and ceilings
- Full range of accessories
- No tiling or grouting to discolour or leak
- Can be fixed over existing tiles, or uneven walls.
- Wall panels are warm to the touch (unlike tiles) which helps reduce condensation.
- PVCu Cladding Panels are available in a range of colours
How does it work?
Made from high quality UPVC, these panels use a simple tongue and groove system to create an almost invisible join. Panels interlock to create a flush fit finish for walls and ceilings. This allows the work to be completed in half the time of tiling and does not require grouting. The panels can be cut horizontally or vertically and require no specialist knowledge to fit.
For a quick and easy solution to a waterproof bathroom, use UPVC Cladding Panels, to achieve terrific results in a just a short while. They are also easy to clean and manage; these attractive panels will leave your bathroom feeling light and spacious.
There also have many other uses from a bath panel alternative, to use as ceiling panels or covering any room or ceiling in the house. They are practical, robust and versatile.