Individual indices of red and blue marked on the tap-heads to represent hot and cold outlets are a very practical feature of the Alterna pair of High Neck Sink Taps. Cross handle tap heads remind us of the traditional designs, and its high neck gradient frame reflects modern tastes. Manufactured from high quality metal, the faucets are finished with a layer of chrome polish that endures for a long time. Designed for heavy duty universal use, it is WRAS approved.
- Quarter turn ceramic disc operation
- Chrome finish
- Bodies and handles are constructed from high quality brass
- Center of inlet to center of outlet is 90mm
- Designed and manufactured for heavy duty universal use [domestic and commercial]
- Works smoothly in low and high water pressure system
- WRAS approved set
- Inlets screwed BSP male, bored and coned for copper tube [not included]
- Manufacturing code of this product is S7193AA
- For complete size details please refer technical drawing
- Frequently used in education, factory, general healthcare, hospitals, hotels, office, public building, residential, retail, sports and leisure applications.