Nuastyle group thermostatic A thermostatic valve capable of controlling large multiple shower ranges with up to 8 showers connected and running simultaneously. The valve incorporates service fittings providing isolation, filtration, cross flow prevention and a gauge port for testing.
- Consistent mixed water temperature under extreme supply conditions
- Tamper proof temperature control
- High flow rate
- WRAS approval
- Exceeds TMV2 NHS Health Guidance Note
- 28mm copper compression inlets with isolating/non return valves and filters
- To BS EN1287:1999
- Factory Preset to 41 degrees Celsius.
- Adjustable output temperature range 38 to 46 degrees Celsius.
- Operating pressure 0.2 - 3.5 bar
- Planar 430 Model