Thermostatic mixing valves are used to supply premixed water to a set temperature for basins, bidets, baths or showers. 15mm mixers are designed to be positioned under basin or bidet immediately below the hot water inlet. Mixers should be commissioned at installation to the maximum hot water temperature required (to avoid scalding). The recommended maximum temperature is 41 degrees celcius, but will depend on what has been specified for your use.
- Consistent mixed water temperature.
- Anti tamper shield.
- Automatic shut off if cold supply fails.
- Precise temperature control.
- 15mm copper compression inlets with non return valves.
- Factory Preset to 41 degrees Celsius.
- Adjustable output temperature range.
- Operating pressure 0.2 - 5.0bar.
- BS EN 1111 & 1287.