A high quality thermostatic under bath anti scald valve. This mixing valve from a world respected manufacturer valve is used to supply premixed water to a set temperature for under baths. Designed to be positioned under the bath. Mixers should be commissioned at installation to the maximum hot water temperature required (to avoid scalding). The recommended maximum temperature is 41 degrees Celsius, but will depend on what has been specified for your use.
- Consistent mixed water temperature.
- Anti tamper shield.
- Automatic shut off if cold supply fails.
- Precise temperature control.
- 22mm copper compression inlets with non return valves.
- Factory Preset to 41 degrees Celsius at 0.2 bar.
- Adjustable output temperature range.
- Operating pressure 0.2 - 5.0bar.
- BS EN 1111 & 1287.
To view manufacturers specifications and instructions click here (PDF file)