Linear Screed Drain
The Linear Screed Drain has been developed specifically for concrete, concrete slabs, planks and block and beam floors. Available in 600, 800, 1000 and 1200mm lengths.
One of the key features of the Linear Screed Drain is it's height - the total height from the base of the trap to the top of the trough is only 67mm, making installation possible in all floor types. Now supplied with a height adjustable fixing base
- 67mm Nominal height including trap.
- 32 lt Max flow rate per minute using one 40mm waste pipe
- 40 lt Max flow rate per minute using two 40mm waste pipes
- 316 Grade marine stainless steel
- Waterless rotational trap
- No need to top up the trap during long periods of non use
- No siphoning of the trap due to other appliances
- No chance of smells or gases entering the room
- Easy to clean and replace
- Waste outlet 40mm in diameter
- Now supplied with a height adjustable fixing base
The Linear Screed Drain was designed around the Purus Nood - a waterless trap which gives the Linear Screed Drain its minimal depth. The Nood/Trap complies with all testing methods, and has been granted BBA status.