Preformed 2 Way Fall Tile Deck
- Preformed shower deck manufactured to exact standards creating a 12mm 2 way fall. Main benefits are a clean linear finish when using large tiles but suitable for all types of tiles.
- Resin filled GRP.
- Designed for timber joisted floors.
- Gives complete level access, when used with 22mm floors.
- Deck can be cut down 50mm from all sides helping to avoid joists.
The preformed deck come in a six different variations, please choose the Wet Room kit to best suit your floor. For more help please contact us.
- RIW Tilesafe tanking membrane is suitable for all wet floor applications.
- Flexible and easy to install.
- Installation is complete within hours.
- Start tiling immediately.
Tilesafe Tanking System
Tilesafe is a heavy duty cold applied self-adhesive membrane, consisting of a thick rubber modified bitumen waterproof layer, incorporating a woven glass fibre mesh on one face. The Tilesafe membrane system has been developed to provide a waterproof layer beneath ceramic, porcelain, granite, marble and slate tiles.
Tilesafe membrane is equally suitable for Timber and concrete floors.
Benefits of Tilesafe
- No more water damage from commissioning leaks, shrinkage, grout failure or general misuse.
- Unlike other tile waterproofing systems, Tilesafe is flexible and the installation is complete within hours.
- Tilesafe comes in a kit, with everything you need to cover an area 5m2 or 10m2.
- The installation packs contain Tilesafe primer, reinforcing tape, joining compound & putty. (Extra parts can be purchased separately)
- Devimat has been tested to work with Tilesafe.
- Lifetime guarantee for floor tiles.
Linear Drain System
- 24Lt Max flow rate per minute using 1 trap with a 40mm waste pipe.
- 40Lt Max flow rate per minute using 2 traps with a 40mm waste pipe.
- 60Lt Max flow rate per minute using 3 traps with a 40mm waste pipe.
- Universal for any type of joist configuration.
- The trap is not pre-installed so you can decide where best to site avoiding joists or obstructions.
- Traps are accessible for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Please note: One trap supplied with each kit, additional traps are available to order.
Stainless Steel Drain
- 316 Marine Stainless Steel linear shower drain.
- No diagonal cuts required when fitting larger tiles.
- Can be removed for cleaning and access to traps.
- Adjustable height to suit any tile thickness.
- Stainless steel linear tile edging detail.
- Pre-cut for quick installation .
- Quality tile edge finishing detail to leave a clean finish between the shower deck and main bathroom floor.
To learn more about Wet Floors please click here.
To view the Wet Room installation video click here . (approx 11 minutes)